How To Prepare For SSC JE 2017
- SSC JE examination comprises only of multiple and simple numerical answer type questions, hence only correct answer gets marks.
- Practice previous year question papers and analyses the weak topics and concentrate more on those topics. Candidates must try to solve the papers in a given time limit to obtain an idea as to how many questions are solved within the allotted time.
- Impart more weight on theory problems.
- Browse through the SSC JE syllabus for topics allotted more weightage and prepare them.
- Group Study is an effective way to brush up knowledge about technical topics with fellow partners and also helps to explore new techniques and methods to better understand the topics.
- Do not make wild guess as there is negative marking associated with the questions.
- Prepare the list of important definitions, equations, derivations, theorems, laws in every subject.
- Make yourself short notes in your own language.