Selection Procedure and Preparation of Merit
1. Computer based “written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode. The Question Paper shall be of 2 hours (120 minute) duration and shall consist of Objective Type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
2. The Question Paper shall consist of following two parts:-
Part – A : 60% weightage
The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Part – B : 40% weightage
(i) Reasoning & Mental Ability
(iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science
(iv) Hindi General
(v) English General
3. The Question Papers, except “Hindi General” of Part-B, shall be in English only.
4. There shall be no ‘Interview’.
5. There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer.