FEE Refund policy for ZONE TECH All Offline Courses
The request for refund has to come to us in either one of the two ways given below:
- To raise a Fee Refund Request , you can write us at email@example.com with in 7 days of Admission. Within the 7 days of admission, Registration charges will be deducted along with GST & Study material (if any). After 7 days, your admission cannot be cancelled in any circumstances.
- You can raise a fee refund request with in prescribed period of time (described above) by submitting an application at zone tech office. (ZONE TECH Office – F-26/A, Behind Honda City Showroom, Gatta Stand, Tonk Road, Jaipur, 302015.)
FEE Refund policy for ZONE TECH All Online Courses & Test Series
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
What We Use Your Data for: -
Information Collection and Use
Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
· We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
· We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
I. We have your consent to share the information;
II. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
III. We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services or
· To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2020-08-08