BASIC COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR SYLLABUS
1. Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
2. General Ability include following points: -
A. Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
B. Decision Making and Problem Solving.
C. General Mental Ability.
D. Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level)
E. Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. (Class X level)
2. Mental Ability: Decision Making and Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Major Developments in the field of Information Technology.
3. Basic Numeracy: Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level)
4. Data Interpretation: Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. (Class X level)
5. Fundamentals of Computer: Overview of the Computer System including I/O Devices, Pointing Devices and Scanner, Representation of Data (Digital VS Analog, Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of Files and it’s types.
6. Data Processing: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS-Powerpoint), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
7. Programming Fundamentals: Introduction to C, C++, Java, DotNet, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Python and Blockchain, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction to OOPs Concepts, Introduction to IDE and it’s advantages.
8. DSA: Algorithms for Problem Solving, Abstract Data Types, Arrays as Data Structures, linked lists VS Array for storage, STACK and it’s operations, Queues, Binary Trees, Binary Search Trees, Graphs and their representations, Sorting and Searching, Symbol Table, Data Structure using C and C++.
9. Computer Organization and OS: Basic Structure of Computers, Computer Arithmetic Operations, CPU and Instructions, Memory Organization, I/O Organization, Operating Systems Overview, Process Management, Finding and Processing Files.
10. Communication and Network Concepts: Introduction to Computer Networks, Introduction: Network Layers/Models, Networking Devices, Fundamentals of Mobile Communication.
11. Network Security: Protecting Computer Systems from viruses and malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and it’s utility, Backup and Restoring Data, Networking(LAN & WAN), Security, Ethical Hacking.12. DBMS: An Overview of Database Management, Architecture of Database System, RDBMS, Database Design, Manipulating Data, NoSQL Database Technologies, Selecting right database.
13. System Analysis and Design: Introduction, Requirement Gathering and Feasibility Analysis, Structured Analysis, Structured Design, Object Oriented Modeling using UML, Testing, System Implementation and Maintenance, Other Software Development Approaches.
14. IoT and it’s Applications: Introduction to Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines, Introduction to online and offline messaging, WWW, Browsers, Web Publishing, Basic Knowledge of HTML, XML and Scripts, Creation and Maintenance of Websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to E-Commerce.