About RPSC (A.En.) Examination
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the Government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the Government. RPSC is the one of the department of the Government who takes recruitment of Group A, B officers and gazetted officers for Some of Engineering post like A.En (Assistant Engineer) for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering Streams, Sub inspector Motor vehicle for Mechanical Engineering Stream, and polytechnic lecturer are recruited by Public service Commission. Every State has his Public Service Commission who is responsible for this kind of examination in their particular state.
This includes the recruitment of Engineering Exams like Assistant Engineer (A.En) The recruitment to Rajasthan Engineering Services and Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate Services is made through a Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC.
RPSC Assistant Engineer (A.En.) Recruitment Exam is for various departments such as:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering) in Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) in Public Health Engineering Department(PHED)
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering) in Panchayati Raj Department (PRD)
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering) in Public Work Department (PWD)
5. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) in Water Resources Department (WRD)
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering) in Water Resources Department (WRD)
In Rajasthan RPSC conduct state Engineering service Exam in every 2 years.