Step 1: Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode/means will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
Step 2: Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking the 'I Agree' Checkbox given below and pressing the 'Start' button.
Step 3: Applicants need to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up. The One-time Password and login details will be sent at the E-mail ID & Mobile No.
Step 4: After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
Step 5: The candidate should now log in and the candidate should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly and upload his/her photograph & signatures.
Step 6: Click on the “Preview” tab and check whether the particulars are filled correctly in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on the "Submit" tab. However, Candidates are not allowed to change their Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, and Post.
Step 7: After successful submission of the application form, the candidate will be re-directed automatically to the SBI MOPS gateway to make the online payment of application fees. Select the disclaimer checkbox and proceed. On the next screen select the category ‘DDA APPLICATION FEES 2022’ and the following Data will appear automatically from the database: Application Sequence Number, Name of applicant, Post Applied Category Exam. Fees.
Step 8: Verify the details and click on 'Confirm'.
Step 9: Now you will be taken to the payment gateway. Select the appropriate 'Mode of Payment'.
Step 10: Check the charges/commission applicable for the selected 'Mode of Payment' and deposit the requisite examination fee.
1. Detailed instructions for filling out the online applications are available on the DDA’s website. The candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
2. Candidates are not required to submit to DDA either by post or by hand the printouts of their online application form or any other document(s). They will be required to submit a printout of the online application form along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of verification of identity/documents/interview in case they are shortlisted for documents verification or Interview as applicable.
3. The application form once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application form.
4. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile numbers registered in the online application form during the currency of this recruitment process. DDA will send Admit Cards, Call letters for documents verification/ Interview Letters for an interview, and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide the email ID of anybody else.
5. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent colored photograph and signature (with black ink only) for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and the maximum digital size of the scanned photograph and signature should be 100kb. The photograph should not be more than 3 months old from the date of publication of the notification and the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such a date printed on the photograph will be rejected. The photograph should be without a cap or spectacles, and both ears should be visible.