RSEB Mechanical Engineering Syllabus for AE/JE
1. Computer based “written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode. The Question Paper shall be of 2 hours (120 minute) duration and shall consist of Objective Type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
2. The Question Paper shall consist of following two parts:-
Part – A Syllabus : 60% weightage (120 Marks)
The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Degree in Mechanical Engineering in the respective discipline.
Part – B Syllabus : 40% weightage (80 Marks)
(i) Rajasthan & India General Knowledge & Everyday Science
(ii) Reasoning & Mental Ability
(iv) Hindi General
(v) English General
Name of the Test
Number of Questions
Mechanical Professional Knowledge
Reasoning & Mental Ability
General Knowledge (GK) & Everyday Science
(a) GK related to Rajasthan
(b) GK related to World, India and Everyday Science
Total Part B
3. The Question Papers, except “Hindi General” of Part-B, shall be in English only.
4. There shall be no ‘Interview’.
5. There will be 1/4th ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer. Both Part A & Part B are separately timed. Candidate can attempt any question in allotted 60 minutes for the respective part. Candidate will not be able to attempt any question from Part B while attempting Part A and vice versa.