ZONE TECH Mock Interview Registration form : Download Here - Mock Interview Form
“There’s only one interview technique that matters... Do your homework so you can listen to the answers and react to them and ask follow-ups. Do your homework”
Interview Guidance Programme (IGP) For the Present & Previous Students of ZONE TECH (Offline/Online Classroom / Postal Study / Test Series / Interview Guidance)
ZONE TECH Interview Guidance Programme (IGP) Features : RPSC-A.En 2018
· How to face interview – Tips and personality development.
· Personal profile –Analysis.
– Possible questions on Engineering background (Civil-Mechanical-Electrical).
– Possible questions on Hobbies, Interest.
– Possible questions on different areas.
· About Job Profile.
· Quick Review of important technical subjects of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical by experts.
· One-to-one personal discussion with Technical & HR Experts.
· Motivation classes to boost up your confidence.
· Current affairs – Explanation and Discussion.
· Latest National & International Issues.
Mock Interviews: Mock Interviews similar to real RPSC Environment will be arranged. A separate interview panel for each branch of engineering consisting of three members.
• Chair Person
• Technical Expert
• HR Expert
Video Recording: Every interview will be video recorded. Later, our experts will analyse the interview performance of the candidate and feedback given in one to one interaction.
Feedback Analysis: At the end of the interview, each interview panel member will give feedback and suggestions on the performance of a candidate with respect to body language, communication and presentation skills with right approach to avoid short comings and score high.
Interview Guidance Material: Relevant study material on current national and international issues and technical subjects (theory, previously asked and expected questions with answers)